Glendale, CA 91203
If you are looking to buy a home or sell your existing home, you`ve come to the right place! For buyers, I will be your best resource to find the home of your dreams. For sellers, I will provide you a comprehensive marketing plan to best expose your property to the prospective buyers. Call me today! I can help you get through the home buying and selling process easier than you ever imagined.
If you`re looking to buy a home, I make everything simple. Buying a home without being represented by an agent can make what should be an once-in-a-lifetime experience turn into a nightmare. As professional REALTOR® working for you, I will:
- Do all of the legwork for you, including finding homes that meet your criteria and that you can afford. I know what`s on the market, and I have firsthand knowledge of properties the minute they go up for sale. Research and preparation to help you find a right home usually takes much time behind the scene then just showing you the houses.
- Interpret complicated paper work during purchase offering process that is necessary for you with ease. I close deals on a routine basis, and I would carefully handle all of the paperwork for you.
- Assist you throughout negotiate and escrow process to make sure your purchase price is at a best possible price and that the escrow goes smoothly throughout the entire process.
- Make sure to do the best of my ability to handle circumstances adequately and to the best of my client`s interest.
Only about thirteen percent of the homes sold today were sold as being listed 'for sale by owner'. Homes that are listed with a professional REALTOR® or real estate professional sell much faster than those that are sold by their owners through other means. Working with a professional REALTOR® is your best option, and here are some of the reasons why:
- I have up-to-the-minute information on what is happening in the housing market, including pricing, financing, and terms and conditions of properties just like yours on the market. This knowledge is key in getting your property sold and off the market - without hassle and as fast as possible.
- I will work hard to market your property to potential home buyers and other real estate agents. About half of all sales are cooperative sales when a real estate agent other than the one you contacted initially will actually bring in a buyer. I will coordinate the sale of the property and list the property on the Multiple Listing Service, among other networks of internet marketing to best present your property, to drive in the most leads and get it sold faster.
- I can handle all the negotiation and legalities that are involved in selling your home. I will provide you the best of advice, lift burden of paperwork off your shoulders to give you the assurance that this important financial transaction is completed correctly.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Devotion to Market My Listings
89% of buyers use the internet to search from homes in today's market. Internet marketing is vital in getting your property exposure and being able to reach out to a larger audience of potential buyers. I have an online marketing plan for all of my listings, along with the traditional marketing.
My online marketing plan for listings include Single Property Websites, Virtual Tours, Listing Flyers, Craigslist Ads, Showing Feedback System, Social Networking. Leads generated from the listing's online marketing are captured into a Lead Management System for immediate response to potential buyers.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
Agent Website - Your property will be represented with a great image on a Professional Real Estate Agent Website. Your property will be featured on the website with a property detail page with photo gallery and virtual tour along with all information about the property.
Single Property Website - A Single Property Website is a separate website that is completely dedicated to the online marketing of your property. It is a full multi-page website that includes a virtual tour and photo gallery of your property along with all the property information including map, schools, Walk Score, and weather. A printable flyer, documents, and mortgage calculator is also available.
Virtual Tour - A Virtual Tour to showcase your property. Your property's virtual tour can appear on your REALTOR.com® listing.
Listing Flyer - Customized listing flyer designs to promote your property and entice buyers to schedule showings.
Craigslist Ads - Professional and attractive Craigslist Ad for your property to generate buyer leads.
Showing Feedback System - State-of-the-Art Showing Feedback System obtains and compiles feedback from your property showings for easy instant analysis.
Listing Syndication - Your property is syndicated to the most important and popular real estate directory websites.
Social Networking - Social Networking is the latest marketing trend with the ability to connect and communicate with others in a fast and efficient manner. Your property can be posted on virtually any social networking site including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and hundreds more!
Lead Capturing & Management System - Lead Management System to track and maintain communication with prospective buyers. Text Message and Email are sent out immediately for the fastest response time to potential buyers.
Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Let your selling experience be easy and less stressful. Contact me now for a Listing Appointment!